- Top Mount / Drop In Single Bowl Cleaning Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Sinks With Drainboard, SS-8650AL-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Topmount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, SS-T3120-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Drop In Kitchen Sink, SS-3232-Symbolsink
- 60/40 Top Mount / Drop In Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Bathroom Sinks, SS-T3121-Symbolsink
- 50/50 Top Mount / Drop In / Above Counter RV Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks For Kitchen, SS-3319-Symbolsink
- 50/50 Top Mount / Drop In / Overmount / Counter Top Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, 33X22, SS-3322-Symbolsink
- Top Mount Kitchen Sinks, SS-1722-Symbolsink
- Drop In / Over Counter Deep Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Bar Sinks 22 Gauge, SS-1515-Symbolsink
- 25 X 22 Top Mount / Drop In / Overmount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink 20 Gauge, SS-2522-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Drop In Kitchen Sink ADA Compliant, ADA-3319-Symbolsink
- ADA Compliant Stainless Steel Sink, ADA-2522-Symbolsink
- 25 X 22 Top Mount / Drop In / Overmount Single Bowl commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink 20 Gauge, SS-2522-symbol
How to Choose a Suitable Drop in sink?
A drop in sink, also called topmount, over mount, or self rimming sink is a basin that drops into a precut hole on the table and the rim of the sink sits on top of the table to support the weight of the sink. A drop in sink is usually less expensive, and it will work with any type of countertop. Therefore, this kind of sink is quite common and popular in daily life compared with its counterpart, the under mount sink. Then how can we choose a good and suitable drop in sink?
Consider the size of the space first before purchasing a drop in sink. Generally speaking, it is not recommended to install a drop in sink in space less than 70cm wide. Under these conditions, there are few categories of drop in sinks to choose from and it is easier to cause a poor visual effect.
Besides, you need to consider the location of the water supply and drain in your room to choose the most suitable drop in sink. Or else some unnecessary trouble may be caused. Relevant accessories, such as faucet, should also be included in your consideration and taken seriously.
Drop in sinks come in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, cast iron, composite granite, natural stone, copper and so on. Stainless steel drop in sinks or copper drop in sinks would be a good choice if you prefer lighter materials. If you don’t have a particular preference, a ceramic drop in sink would be a nice option. In general, a high quality ceramic sink has glossy, smooth surface without any bubbles and pinholes. We can identify them simply by observing the surfaces and touching. The crisp knocking sound indicates that it is a good ceramic. Drop in sinks are available in various colors. The different colors of the drop in sinks that you choose may make your room look quite different. So it is recommended that you choose the color that is consistent with the overall style of your room.