- 33 Inch Apron front Sink, AD-R3322L-Symbolsink
- Double Sink In Kitchen, AD-Z3320L-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Apron front Kitchen Sink, AD-R3021-Symbolsink
- 60/40 Apron Stainless Steel Sink , AD-R3321L-Symbolsink
- 36 Inch Apron Front Farmhouse / Farmers Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, AD-Z3621L-symbolsink
- 36 Inch Apron front Farmhouse Double Bowl Oversized Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, AD-Z3621-Symbolsink
- 33 Inch Apron front / Country Aprons Farmhouse / Farmers Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, AD-Z3321L-Symbolsin
- 33 Inch Undermount Apron front Farmhouse Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks For Kitchens, AD-R3321-Symbolsink
- Stainless Steel Apron Sink , AS-R3321-Symbolsink
- Single Bowl Flat Apron Front Sink, AS-Z3320F-Symbolsink
- 33 Inch Apron Front Kitchen Sink, AS-Z3321-symbolsink
- Stainless Steel Apron Sink, AS-Z3320-Symbolsink
- 33 Farmhouse Sink Single Bowl, AS-Z3322-Symbolsink
- Apron Sink Stainless Steel-AS-Z3021-Symbolsink
- 36 Inch Kitchen Sink-AS-Z3621-Symbolsink
- Kitchen Sink Apron front, AS-Z3321CF-Symbolsink
Farmhouse Sink, a Kind of Popular Sink at the Current Time
Farmhouse sinks are also known as apron sinks, which may come in different materials such as stainless steel and ceramic. Farmhouse sinks used to be seen in England’s country houses in the late 19th and early 20th century. This kind of sink is gaining increasing popularity at the current time because of its special features and advantages.
In comparison with other kinds of sinks, farmhouse sinks usually have deeper basins or bowls. Some people may complain that their sinks are not big enough to accommodate all the dishes that need to be cleaned. This feature of farmhouse sinks will bring them more space to accommodate larger stuff like pots and pans, refraining the users from worries about the space. Meanwhile, the depth of farmhouse sinks will also offer great help when soaking several pots and pans is needed to remove some stubborn stains.
Besides, the structures of farmhouse sinks are designed in a very user friendly way. An apron design according to the structure of the human body was involved in the front of the farmhouse sink. It sports a front that rides above the surrounding counter and juts out slightly from the supporting cabinetwork This not only makes it more convenient for users to bend over while doing dishes or cleaning vegetables and fruits, but also helps prevent damage to the cabinet as any water or suds that dripped over the lip of the farmhouse sink would drip to the floor rather than puddle on the wood of the cabinet table.
The gorgeous and elegant appearance of a farmhouse sink often brings people a feeling of high end and decorates the kitchen in a luxurious way. In addition, the farmhouse sink has an innate rural flavor. Therefore, the farmhouse sink is definitely a good option for those who prefer country style. Nowadays, farmhouse sinks can be either single bowl or double bowl. People can make choices in terms of their own needs and preferences.