- Large Single Undermount Kitchen Sink, ZS-3219-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Workstation Kitchen Sink Stainless Steel,ZD-3319C-Symbolsink
- 32x19 Single Undermount Workstation Kitchen Sink, ZS-3219C-Symbolsink
- Top Mount Kitchen Sink, ZS-T3022C-Symbolsink
- Drop In Stainless Steel Sink, ZD-T3322LC-Symbolsink
- 50/50 Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, ZD-3118P-Symbolsink
- 50/50 Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink, RD-3118P-Symbolsink
- 10mm Radius Single Bowl Handmade Sink, RS-3118P-Symbolsink
- Zero Radius Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, ZS-3118P-Symbolsink
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sinks, RD-3417-Symbolsink
- Stainless Sinks Kitchen, RD-3320AL-Symbolsink
- Kitchen Double Sink, RD-3017L-Symbolsink
- Hand Made Sink, RD-3217R-Symbolsink
- Kitchen Double Sink Stainless Steel, RD-3319L-Symbolsink
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Undermount Sinks, RD-3318-Symbolsink
- Double Bowl Handmade Kitchen Sink, RD-3320AL-Symbolsink
Pros and Cons of Handmade Sinks?
I believe that every household needs a sink, which is not only convenient for picking up water during cooking, but also convenient for us to clean the kitchen. In this regard, I would like to talk about some pros and cons of handmade sinks to help you learn more about them and have one more option when choosing a sink.
What are the pros of handmade sinks?
Generally speaking, handmade sinks are relatively thick, about 1.3mm 1.5mm. This is for the convenience of welding. Compared with drawn sinks, the thickness of handmade sinks is uniform and thus this kind of sink will certainly be more durable. Besides, handmade sinks are usually made of 304 stainless steel, which is environment friendly and lead free. In terms of the functionality of handmade sinks, they also have the advantages of impact and collision resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance and a unique odor prevention function. In terms of appearance, handmade sinks are straight up and down, with edges and corners and a stronger texture. This kind of sink comes with many different surface treatments. So there’s no need to worry about the aesthetics of handmade sinks.
What are the cons of handmade sinks？
On one hand, handmade sinks require additional effort for cleaning and maintaining. The handmade sink does not have a steep toward the drain present in a sink and thus it’s easier to cause puddling or clogging here. To avoid damage and water spots, you may have to clean and wipe the sink basin after every use. On the other hand, handmade sinks are more expensive than ordinary sinks. That is because handmade sinks are intended to be labor intensive and the production process is more cumbersome. The prices of handmade sinks may be a little difficult for ordinary people to accept. However, you will think the prices are reasonable only if you consider the good quality of handmade sinks.